Within our Diocese:
Accepting Resumes for the following Vacancies
- Pastoral Associate - St. Christopher's, Burlington
If you are interested in any of the vacancies, please send an email to the Bishop's Office - click here to send an email.
Interim Ministry in Place (if interested contact the Bishop's office)
- St. Elizabeth's, Burlington (The Reverend Canon Susan Wells)
- All Saints, Erin (The Reverend John Lockyer)
- St. Cuthbert's, Oakville (The Reverend Hollis Hiscock)
- St. John's, Rockwood (The Reverend David Ponting)
- Christ Church, Woodburn (The Reverend Trevor Jones)
Ministry is at the heart of our Church and parish communities. At one time, the Christian Church attached the term ministry to those who were ordained. Today we understand that ministry is the responsibility of every baptized member of the community. Each of us must grow in our understanding of the gifts given to us by God, and the same time we must dedicate those gifts to God's service in the world around us.
The Church (local, diocesan and national) also requries the gifts and talents of many people on a full time basis - both clergy and lay. Whether our ministry rooted in our baptism is exercised in the every activity of life, or exercised in an employment opportunity, we are conscious of the fact that it is all done in the name of the God that we love and serve. We are pleased to offer employment opportunities in this spirit.