Holy Trinity (Chippawa)
Established in 1820, Holy Trinity sits above the Falls in the historic village of Chippawa. The present building was completed in 1841. Many dignitaries are buried in the cemetery. In the opening years of the 21st century, this historic parish continues to proclaim the good news of God's great love revealed in Jesus Christ. We seek to serve Christ in all persons, strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.