Grant Workshop to Help Obtain Financial Assistance for your Parish
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Grant Workshop to help obtain financial assistance for your parish
Over this past year, this free and informative workshop has helped the Anglican Diocese of Niagara parishes raise much-needed funding to strengthen their sustainability. Here you'll learn to find and apply for grants from local, provincial and national foundations, as well as government agencies. Our workshop is led by:
- Lisa Di Veto, Stewardship, Legacy Giving & Fund Development Consultant for the Diocese of Niagara, and
- Doug Flanders, recently retired Director of Planned Giving and Major Gifts for the United Church of Canada
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 7:00-9:00pm at St. James, Dundas (137 Melville Street, Dundas, ON L9H 2A6 - click here for map)
Workshop topics include . . .
- Government and foundation grants your parish may be eligible for
- Grants available from the Diocese of Niagara and Anglican Church of Canada
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation—the new application process
- How to develop effective grant proposals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Rectors, wardens, treasurers, finance & stewardship committee chairs - everyone with a role or interest in generating revenue for your parish and its programs.
Please RSVP Lisa Di Veto at email@example.com or 519-754-1803
Seating is limited, respond early to book your seat and reserve your binder of important grant application resources.
We look forward to welcoming you April 25th.