Annual Reporting Deadline
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Annual Online Financial and Parish Reports
The 2016 financial and ministry online report forms are ready for inputting parish data!
- The Diocesan Annual Reporting is to be completed online in accordance with Canon 2.9
- Chapter 7 in the Parish Treasurers Manual is a good reference tool as well as the documents from the 2017 Annual Online Reporting Workshop
- We ask that all parish reporting be completed and submitted by March 31st which includes
- Financial Report
- DMM Report
- Parish Statistics Report
- In addition Parish Ministry reports are also to be updated annually, these include listings of
- Youth Synod
- Once submitted online, please ensure that a paper copy of your Vestry Report, including financial statements, is forwarded to Kim Waltmann at the Diocese.
BONUS THANK YOU GIFT - Every parish who submits all financial and ministry reports by MARCH 5, 2017 will be eligible to receive a $125 thank you gift!